Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grammar

I posted a while ago that I was teaching English as a volunteer through a program at the library. What this has taught me is that I don't know grammar rules!!! At least not well enought to just spit them out when asked.

Try to explain to someone who has no context at all of what you are talking about the difference between -this-that-these-those or which-what-whose.

This girl is eager to learn so I have to get it right!!

I have found alot of sites that have helped right now this one is my favorite

http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/TOC.CFM

1 comment:

Scott said...

Cool. I've been needing to brush up on all those rules of grammar as well. Thanks for sharing this site. Oh and thanks for also being a good, kind citizen and helping folks to learn our wonderful, native language!